Best Hair Loss Treatment For Men
What is the best hair loss treatment for men? A multi-pronged approach, of course. Hair plugs are expensive, and there is no need to go down that road when you can simply choose a hair loss supplement in conjunction with lifestyle changes. Your lifestyle, after all, has a serious impact on your overall health, and your hair growth, too. Just as hair loss can have a serious impact on your feelings of self-worth. Try some of these natural treatments along with your chosen hair loss supplement.
- Hot Oils. This is an easy method that you can practice at home. Simply heat oil (almond or coconut) and use your fingertips to massage it slowly into your scalp. It boosts the blood flow to the follicles of your hair, enhancing the strength of roots, while conditioning your scalp.
- Beetroot Juice. Beetroot provides a lot of nutrients, which can assist you with any deficiencies that you may have. Many vitamin deficiencies lead to hair loss.
- Onion Juice. Onions have a high content of sulfur, which helps with increasing circulation, as well as reviving damaged follicles and reduces inflammation. Onions are packed with anti-bacterial properties, this is a great way to kill any germs that may be causing a scalp infection and contributing to hair loss.
- Green Tea. Green tea is an efficient stimulation for hair follicles. It also boosts the metabolism, resulting in an increase in your hair growth. Make your own green tea solution to condition your hair.
- Meditation is a fantastic way to calm yourself and reduce your stress levels. Stress is a major contributor to hair loss.
- Neem Leaves. Neem is known for having medicinal properties. This herb is an effective treatment for hair loss. Simply boil the neem and then grind it into a paste and apply it directly to your scalp once you have shampooed. Rinse it after half an hour. You can do this twice a week.
- Hair Mask. A hair mask can be combined of a variety of ingredients that are good for your hair. So, you can make them using natural ingredients like honey, banana, and oil (olive, coconut, or almond).
- Egg White and Curd Paste. This sounds gross, sure, but would you rather stay bald or get a little messy to promote hair growth? We both know it is the latter. We know that curd and egg whites can prevent hair loss. Take two egg whites and add them to two tablespoons or yogurt or fresh curd. You can even mix it with neem powder for an added boost.
- Aloe Vera. There are enzymes in Aloe Vera that promotes the growth of healthy hair. You can apply it in the form of juice or gel directly onto your scalp and also take a teaspoon of it on a daily basis (try it first thing before you’ve had anything to eat or drink).
The truth is that one in four men are going to experience hair loss at some point, and even more will see their hair start to thin. You don’t have to put up with it, though, especially if it is something that is having a severe impact on your self-esteem and emotional health. Losing your hair can be quite a knock on your confidence, and if this is what you are experiencing then it is time to take back control of your self-image.
You don’t need to wear a tacky toupee, nor must you wear a baseball cap for the rest of your life. Just look at your lifestyle and consider your physical fitness and the diet that you consume on a daily basis.
Could your choices be contributing to your hair loss? Are there changes that you can make to prevent hair loss from taking over your life? You don’t need to let it go, you can take the multi-prong approach by eating healthy, exercising regularly, and trying one of the best hair loss treatment for men and take your life back. Don’t wait.
Related Article: Best Hair Loss Treatments