Green Coffee Bean Extract Review
We all know how difficult it can be to lose weight. Green coffee bean extract is one of those supplements that many people turn to, to get things moving.
A supplement may be what you need to get your weight loss mission back on track, after you have hit a brick wall.
It’s one of the most popular supplements for weight loss, and relies on coffee for weight loss.
The supplement contains the substance, Chlorogenic Acid, which is taken from green coffee beans. It is chlorogenic acid that is responsible for weight loss.
What is Green Coffee Bean Extract?
The green coffee beans are the seeds from coffee cherries which haven’t been roasted yet. The roasting process reduces chlorogenic acid levels, thus the necessity in the extract being from green coffee beans. It became popular following an appearance on television. It has been known to burn fat quickly. It’s also taken for diabetes, bacterial infections, Alzheimer’s disease, and high blood pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Quickly and effectively burns fat.
- Acts quickly, in as little time as just days.
- Boosts energy levels, preventing those dips in the mid-afternoon.
- Boosts metabolism in order to burn more fat and faster.
- No side effects.
- Natural ingredients
What I Liked About Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Excellent for improving weight loss.
- Can relieve symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Can reduce high blood pressure.
- Can assist in the treatment of Type II diabetes.
- Can be used to treat other conditions.
- Safe when taken appropriately.
- No added caffeine, the content of caffeine is below 2%.
What I Didn’t Like About Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Not suitable for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Caffeine can increase high blood pressure if taken incorrectly.
- For sufferers of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, caffeine can make symptoms worse. So be aware that if you are taking green coffee bean extract you may want to cut back caffeine in other ways to prevent worsening IBS symptoms.
- Osteoporosis- caffeine increases the calcium levels that are flushed through in urine. This can result in the weakening of bones. If you are living with osteoporosis, then you should be taking no more than 300mg of caffeine per day (this is the equivalent of 3 normal cups of coffee).
The Final Verdict
Green coffee bean extract is helpful in assisting weight loss, and may even have benefits beyond. There have been a variety of studies, though the majority of them have been short term. Provided you are taking the supplement as directed, and in combination with regular exercise and a healthy diet you will see results. Perhaps the most effective way to do this is by increasing protein levels through lean meats and wise choices, while cutting back on carbohydrate rich product.
Just remember, weight loss isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. Provided that you are committed to changing your lifestyle and sticking with it in order to lose weight and keep it off, a supplement is a great way to get you started. You can buy Green Coffee Bean Extract today and comes with a 30 Day money back guarantee. Find out more at their website here.