There are plenty of hair loss products for men, but do they work? And, what can you do in conjunction with these products to encourage hair growth? When your hair starts to thin, it might not seem as major as total hair loss, but it starts somewhere and it can have an impact on your life.
- A Healthy Diet. This is a fairly simple way to promote hair growth. A good diet will keep your hair healthy and strong, thus encouraging healthy hair growth. Your diet should be rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Fill your diet with the likes of spinach, salmon, milk, chicken, broccoli, eggs, and carrots to get zinc, selenium, magnesium, copper, iron, and vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Lots of Water. Water will strengthen your hair, and help it to grow faster. So, ensure that you’re drinking a minimum of eight glasses of water every day.
- Cut Back on Blow Drying. This can be a major cause for your hair loss, so limit how often you use a blow dryer. Instead, let your hair dry naturally. If you live in a cold climate, you may want to consider washing your hair at night so that it has time to dry naturally. If you absolutely have to blow dry, do so at the lowest heat setting.
- Watch the Wash. You want clean hair, but a lot of people are over washing. You don’t need to wash your hair on a daily basis unless you work a particularly active job, or perhaps live in a warm climate. When you wash your hair too often, it loses its natural oils and can become unhealthy. Instead of a daily wash, do it every other day. Better yet, just three times a week. The fewer chemicals that are used on your hair, the healthier it will be.
- The Dry Ends. The majority of nutrients that your hair receives are to the root, leaving your ends dry. For this reason, you need to pay more attention to the ends of your hair, especially if your hair is longer. You’ll need to treat your dry ends to keep them healthy.
- Exercise is just as important to your hair health as your diet, because it’s all about your overall health. Exercise boosts circulation, which stimulates hair follicles which helps your hair grow. It won’t stimulate hair growth spontaneously after exercising once. You need to exercise regularly, in conjunction with a healthy diet and while using hair loss products for men.
- Take Care While Sleeping. Sleeping is a prime way to pull your hair out and damage hairs. For anyone who has long hair, it’s not wise to sleep with a braid or tight ponytail, as this can prevent hair growth and pain. Sleep with your hair free to protect it. There are particular products that you can apply before bed and leave in overnight. If you are using a product before bed, ensure that the instructions indicate it can be left on overnight. If not, don’t take the risk, it can damage your hair. Consider silk pillowcases, which can prevent hair breakages.
- Watch Your Stress Levels. Stress is a prime cause of hair loss. You may not be able to control all of the things in your life that results in stress, but you can turn to techniques to relieve stress. Make time for hobbies or activities that you know leave you feeling relaxed. Whether it’s going for a massage, or indulging in yoga or meditation for fifteen minutes every day. There are plenty of easy and inexpensive ways to reduce your stress.
- The Strain. Think about what you subject your hair to on a daily basis. It isn’t just about a tight ponytail at bedtime, even a thin toothed comb can pull hairs and result in damage and hair loss. If you experience a lot of tugging when you brush or comb your hair, it’s time to invest in a new brush.
- Take care of your overall health, and your overall health will contribute to healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss. That’s just one step, though. You can really stimulate hair growth with quality hair loss products for men.
Related Article: Best Hair Loss Treatments