Are you tried of searching for the most effective hair loss treatment? Do you just want to know why this is happening to you? You’re not alone, because one in four men will see male pattern baldness before their 30th birthday. Hair loss isn’t uncommon, one in four just shows you how common it really is. So, there’s no need to lose sleep over it.
Just look in the mirror at that nicely shaped head, your defined jaw line, and even brag about how you can grow a full beard. Not everyone is so lucky, while some people may suit the bald look, not everyone does. If you fall into this category, then you’re probably desperate to find an effective treatment now before it gets much worse. There are plenty of options available, whether you want to go for a pill, topical solution, or a cover up.
If you’re finding too much hair in your comb, and a shower that’s clogged with your hair every day, then you have a problem at your hands. The quicker you deal with it, the more effective your actions will be.
Here’s are some additional tips to keep hair loss at bay. They’re the perfect accompaniment to a hair loss regimen.
- Coconut Oil. The cornerstone of every proper hair regimen. Massage coconut oil into your scalp regularly to help strengthen your growth. It will work from the roots right through to the tip. How? It provides moisture to damaged hair, protecting the shaft.
- Hair loss is often a sign of vitamin deficiency. There are a variety of supplements available that can be applied directly to the scalp. You should allow it time to dry before rinsing it with warm water
- Eggs are packed with minerals and proteins, so a hair pack made up of olive oil and egg whites is an excellent treatment for your hair. Simply mix a teaspoon of oil with the white of an egg and beat it into a paste. Then apply it to your scalp (and hair) and allow it to sit for 20 minutes. Rinse it under cool water, and then use a mild shampoo.
- Undergoing acupressure therapy can increase your scalp’s circulation, which is a great way to stimulate your hair growth. You don’t need to seek professional therapy for this, you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Hold your hands out so that your finger tips are facing each other. Allow one hand to rub the nails of the other hand.
- Yoga can help hair growth, too. It reduces stress, and removes blockages from the system to allow for proper blood and oxygen flow, which will nourish your hair follicles.
- Your hair needs you to have a healthy diet, and protein is of particular significance. Nutrients encourage your hair growth, and you should include foods like vegetables, fruits, legumes, meat & seafood, and breads & cereals in your daily diet.
- Iron Deficiency. An iron deficiency can weaken your hair from the roots. Excellent sources of iron include spinach, fish, kidney beans, soybeans, eggs, chicken, and meat.
- If you are exposed to heat and humidity, as well as dust and pollution then you should take extra precautions. Whether it’s wearing a hat, covering with a scarf, or for women with long hair, tying it up.
- Consider applying a mix of sweet almond oil and castor oil to your scalp. You can create the mix and use a cotton ball to apply it, then massage it in gently using your fingertips.
- You may spend a lot of time making your hair look good, but if you love to color your hair, blow dry, perm, straighten, or use hair gels and more, you could be causing your own hair loss.
With a constant check in of your diet, lifestyle, and the inclusion of exercise and yoga, you can help fight hair loss. You don’t have to keep taking hits to your self-esteem by accepting your hair loss. You can help the most effective hair loss treatment by making changes in your diet and lifestyle, which may be contributing to your hair loss.
Related Article: Best Hair Loss Treatments