Hair loss is just another sad fact of life, and one in three men will deal with it before they even turn 30. A sadder fact? There’s no outright cure. We have managed to put a man on the moon, and transplant hearts, but we still can’t keep our hair.
One of the main causes of baldness in men is how follicles react to the DHT hormone. For some, DHT results in shrinking follicles, which results in thin hair, and eventually… baldness. While there may not be a permanent cure, there are still plenty of options.
What is Procerin?
How does Procerin work? It’s an all-natural solution for hair loss and consists of an oral supplement and a scalp therapy foam. It contains 17 all-natural ingredients that block DHT production, reinvigorating latent hair follicles.
Oral Supplement: Procerin’s oral supplement contains DHT inhibitors that stop production of DHT, which allows hair follicles to regrow.
Scalp Therapy Form: The foam is packed with nourishing natural extracts which reinvigorate hair follicles, supporting optimal hair growth and support scalp health.
Both products contain natural components that will promote follicle nutrition, as well as promote hair growth. Many of these ingredients have been used for many years, which includes the following:
- Saw Palmetto
- Gotu Kola
- Grape Seed Extract
- Vitamin B-12
- Wild Yam
- Black Cohosh
- Uva Ursi
- Siberian Ginseng
- Pumpkin Seed
These ingredients work together naturally to suppress DHT production, without interfering with testosterone production. This is common with finasteride based drugs such as Propecia.
Does Procerin work for women? Quite simply, no. Procerin is geared to remedy hair loss which comes as a result of the hormone DHT. This is not something that women have an issue with, as women lose their hair for different reasons. However, if a biopsy has showed that a woman has significant DHT levels then Procerin could prove exceptionally useful. Procerin is working to develop a product for women.
Features & Benefits
There are a variety of features and benefits that come with purchasing Procerin.
- High Quality & Proven Ingredients – It’s packed with the highest quality of natural ingredients which work to fight hair loss, providing men’s hair restoration. Many of Procerin’s ingredients are clinically proven in helping with men’s hair loss treatment.
- It’s safe – Side effects are typical of many male hair loss treatments, however, Procerin is a safe and proven treatment. The ingredients are premium and high quality.
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee – It takes time to reverse the effects of hair loss, and unfortunately, most companies don’t offer their money back guarantees to reflect the time it takes to work. However, Procerin does. You can rest easy knowing you have a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee, that’s 3 times their leading competitors.
- It Works – There’s no guarantee that any product will work, especially when you choose a hair loss product. However, with Procerin you can rest assured that you’re buying a high-quality hair loss solution, that will prevent hair loss and promote growth. It is made from the highest quality products, and comes with an industry leading money back guarantee.
- Top Selling Product – Procerin has been one of the market’s best-selling solutions over the last decade. For any man dealing with hair loss and looking to take action to stop losing hair and start regrowth- Procerin is the perfect option.
- It’s a complete hair loss solution that is packed with ingredients that are clinically proven to end hair loss. The ingredients act fast and you can see results within just a few weeks. It has already helped tens of thousands of men suffering with hair loss, so it can help you, too.
What I Liked About Procerin?
- Stops hair loss in its tracks.
- Nourishes the scalp.
- It can reverse the effects of hair loss.
- It enables quick and effective regrowth of hair.
- It improves the scalp’s health, as well as the health of the existing hair follicles.
What I Didn’t Like About Procerin?
- Procerin is not suitable for individuals whose hair loss has come as a result of scalp trauma, chemotherapy, androgenic areata, or any other cause not related to the hormone DHT. A woman is unlikely to see improvement with Procerin, unless her hair loss has been caused by a high presence of DHT.
- If a woman’s hair loss is being caused by DHT, she should not use the product, without consulting a physician, if she is pregnant or lactating.
- Saw Palmetto and eleuthero can cause some people gastrointestinal distress.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you should consult a physician before starting Procerin.
- There are a variety of drugs that may interact with Procerin’s nutrients, this includes (though it is not limited to): warfarin, chemotherapy, ticlopidine, cisplatin, paclitaxel, cyclophosophamide, methotrexate, digoxin, influenza virus vaccine, fluorouracil, and docetaxel.
Before and After Photos
The Final Verdict
Procerin has proven to be effective for men who are experiencing hair loss due to DHT. While it may not be fool proof, it does have the added benefits of not having the side effects risk of sexual issues and impotency as many prescription drugs do. Additionally, it’s easy to order and cost effective.
Many Procerin users have found that it has been helpful in not just preventing further hair loss, but also in reversing the effects of it. It might not be a miracle cure; however, it does have serious potential to address the issue of hair loss, without the scary risk of side effects.
If you are showing early signs of hair loss, now is the time to act. If you are looking for a way to avoid the side effects of prescription drugs, then Procerin can fill in.
If you want to know more or buy Procerin, you can visit their website here.