Provillus Hair Regrowth Review
Men deal with male pattern baldness, which is a genetic trait inherited from family. If you’ve noticed that the men in your family sport a bald spot on the crown of their heads, it’s likely that you will, too.
While for women, they find their hair being robbed of nutrients as they age, and shrinking hair follicles resulting in fine, weak, hairs that eventually fall out. This results in a loss of volume and shine, which can be triggered by curling, coloring, heating, and poor overall hair care. It can be hereditary, or it can be caused by climate, stress, and nutrition, leaving you with thinning and unhealthy hair.
Anyone can struggle with hair loss, and with the number of products on the market it can be difficult to differentiate between quality and the rest. We aim to provide you with the information that will allow you to make the right decision for your treatment, because in a sea of products, it’s hard to know which one you can trust.
What is Provillus?
Provillus Hair Regrowth is a natural hair restoration formula, and it’s available for men and women, who are suffering from genetic hair loss. The package comes in two pieces. There is a capsulated nutritional substance, and also a topical lotion formula that is used for direct treatment. Both of these methods support fast and natural hair regrowth for people dealing with genetic baldness. There is no guarantee for this treatment, if you are suffering from hair loss due to other causes.
While Provillus can’t alter your genetic history, it can help with the hormonal causes of thinning hair and baldness. What can cause hair loss in men? As men age their bodies stop making the nutrients that are vital for hair to thrive and grow. This happens with other hormones, too, such as ceramides, testosterone, and melatonin. With Provillus, the scientist behind it was able to find a way to rejuvenate the scalp and follicles with the necessary minerals and vitamins that will support a healthy head of hair.
For women, thinning hair can result in a loss of confidence. The Provillus system for women, was specially formulated for hair replacement for women, and will help restore your confidence and your hair, with thicker, fuller, locks and voluminous, flowing hair.
It certainly has the most satisfying and quickest results when compared to other products on the natural hair regrowth market. It works with the body’s natural changes that are the cause of the majority of the population’s hair loss issues. In men, it’s DHT (dihydrotestosterone) circulating through the blood that leads to hair thinning. Eventually it results in hair growth stopping altogether, as it binds to the hair follicle’s receptors. For women, the process is similar and is more commonly known as FPB (female pattern baldness).
Provillus harnesses a natural compound in its capsule side of the treatment, this blocks the circulation of DHT. The pill also contains vitamin B6, which is an important vitamin for growing healthy hair, it also contains other natural ingredients that are crucial to hair growth, such as saw palmetto, zinc, and biotin. The pill also has herb extracts, including eleuthero root and gotu kola.
Within the topical solution is the FDA approved Minoxidil compound. This has been proven to prevent hair loss, and stimulate regrowth of hair. The lotion contains a formula of 5% for men, and 2% for women. Now, this may cause minor initial hair loss of the thinnest hairs that are lining the scalp. It may also result in a dry, itchy scalp. While allergic reactions are not unheard of, they are incredibly rare and usually due to propylene glycol.
Features & Benefits
- FDA Approved – the only FDA approved hair loss drug is minoxidil, and it has been proven to help both men and women in regrowth of hair follicles.
- What sets it aside from other hair loss treatments are the natural ingredients, which includes: para amino benzoic acid, horsetail silica, biotin, magnesium, and more. These compounds work to make your hair grow in length and
- The use of natural oils creates an environment ideal for rapid hair growth. When it’s used twice a day, every day, the hair follicles receive the nutrients they need to provide growth.
- Provillus’ results are scientifically proven.
- The ingredients used in Provillus have been independently tested.
- The oil for men is a different formula than the oil for women, as there are different needs.
What I Liked About Provillus Hair Regrowth
- Provillus does offer a money back guarantee. The product contains minoxidil, which means it should work for anyone experiencing natural hair loss. However, if you don’t- you have that option.
- Allergic reactions with Provillus are incredibly rare.
- A 5-month supply of Provillus works out at around just a dollar a day.
What I Didn’t Like About Provillus Hair Regrowth
- Hair growth takes time, so while many users have seen regrowth within just a few weeks- you shouldn’t expect to see results for at least 2 months, or so. In some cases, it may take as long as a year.
- You need to start using a hair loss product as soon as you see hair loss, waiting until it’s all gone may prove impossible to revert with this type of product.
Before and After Photos (Men & Women)
The Final Verdict
It’s fair to say that there has been a loud murmur coming over the web that is pointing positively and clearly to Provillus. Additionally, the ingredients that are used have further enhanced its position and reputation. The topical lotion has the fewest chances of side effects, and the capsule is the most all natural formula in hair regrowth. This works to provide treatment for all angles, with most users seeing results as soon as a few weeks, and most within just 2 months of using the product. Provillus is at the forefront of the hair loss treatment market. If you are seeing signs of hair loss, it’s time to take steps to stop it in its tracks now, before it’s too late.
If you want to learn more or buy Provillus hair regrowth, check out their website to learn more.